Home floor mats include bathroom non-slip floor mats, k […]
Home floor mats include bathroom non-slip floor mats, kitchen floor mats, door entrance floor mats, etc., which are mainly used for anti-skid and dust-proof functions. In different rooms, the material of the floor mats will be different. Low-key bathrooms and kitchens should pay attention to non-slip, bedroom floor mats should take into account its softness and comfort.
Generally speaking, for indoor floor mats, acrylic, cotton, and ultra-fine fibers can be selected as the material. For outdoor floor mats, rubber flocking, coconut fiber and other synthetic fiber materials should be selected as the material. the Lord. According to the division of each room, the specific explanation is as follows.
1. Foyer floor mats: The main purpose of using home floor mats in the hall is to decontaminate, scrape sand and prevent dust from being brought into the room and cause pollution. Therefore, foot pads made of materials with high wear resistance, good decontamination effect, and easy to clean at the same time should be used, such as rubber, coconut fiber, polypropylene, nylon, polyester, etc.
2. Entrance mat: The floor mat in the entrance can protect the floor and reduce the wear on the ground. Therefore, the porch floor mat can be a soft acrylic floor mat that is not easy to shed.
3. Toilet floor mats: Place mats in front of the wash basin and at the door of the bathroom, mainly to absorb water. Therefore, cotton or superfine fiber mats should be chosen, especially superfine fiber materials. Consumers step on it directly after leaving the bath, which not only absorbs water quickly, but also feels very comfortable to the touch.
4. Kitchen floor mats: The floor mats are used here to prevent water and oil in the kitchen from entering the living area. It is recommended to use cotton pads here. Because the cotton pad has good water and oil absorption, and because it is a natural material, it is safer to use in the kitchen. In addition, polypropylene floor mats are mostly dark colors, which are not obvious after soiling, and cleaning is relatively simple. Polypropylene floor mats also have an outstanding advantage, that is, the price is average, and the material is non-superfine and very durable. It is really the best choice to use polypropylene floor mats in a dirty environment like the kitchen.
5. Bedroom floor mats: Many people now like to put a home mat next to the bed, so that when you get out of bed, you can go barefoot to the ground without catching cold. Although there are many bedside mats on the market, Meijia Decoration still recommends that you use cotton or microfiber mats in the bedroom. These two floor mats are safe and pollution-free, completely eliminate the trouble of static electricity, and have a comfortable texture, which is very suitable for use in bedrooms and children's rooms.
6. Balcony and stairway floor mats: The floor mats mainly play a non-slip effect in these two places. Acrylic fiber material and non-slip mats can be used.