The advantages and disadvantages of doormat The advanta […]
The advantages and disadvantages of doormat
The advantages of doormat are:
(1) It is a product between soft and hard floors. Generally speaking, soft floors refer to carpets, etc., while hard floors refer to wooden floors, marbles, ceramic tiles, etc. Door mats are One of the items. Many high-end places, such as hotels, restaurants, hotels, etc., often use more soft floor design in their house design. This is also to make these high-end places have a corporate image, but such soft floor decoration needs maintenance. At this time, the appearance of the doormat has well solved certain maintenance troubles. In addition to a certain decorative role, the doormat has more practical functions. The door mat is laid at the door. Everyone must step on the door mat before entering the door. The door mat will now perform important tasks such as anti-skid, water absorption, dust removal, etc., and isolate the debris from the outside, thus playing a role in the indoor soft floor Protective effect, even in some special occasions, the doormat also has anti-static effect.
(2) The door mat has an excellent decorative effect, which can enhance the image and beauty of the building.
(3) Putting door mats in places with large flow of people can play a good cleaning role, and can remove the sand and dust brought by pedestrians from the outside. This will ensure a certain amount of room cleanliness.
The disadvantages of doormats are:
(1) Doormats have certain safety risks. In places with a lot of passengers, although the door mat can bring some convenience, there are many stolen goods hidden in the door mat, and even some door mats will also have odors, so when buying door mats, you must pay attention to the hygiene of the door mat and It is best to choose a door mat that is easy to clean.
(2) Good doormats are generally not cheap. Imported door mats with better quality generally cost 100 yuan per square meter, and the service life is about two years, while the domestically produced non-slip door mats also cost 50 yuan per square meter, and the service life is only a few months. The price/performance ratio is not very high.
(3) Doormats are more troublesome to clean. There are many types of doormats, and their production materials are also different. Different materials also have different cleaning methods, and the steps are also different. You need to pay attention.
2 Classification of doormats
There are many kinds of doormats, we can distinguish according to the following ways:
(1) According to the purpose, it can be divided into elevator mat, outdoor mat, indoor mat, etc.;
(2) According to the function, it can be divided into non-slip mat, dust removal mat, water absorption mat, etc.;
(3) According to the material, it can be divided into rubber mat, polyester mat, acrylic mat, etc.
can also be divided according to the fabric:
(1) Polyester: wear-resistant, not easy to deform, good gloss, poor hygroscopicity, and serious static electricity;
(2) Cotton: non-irritating to the skin, harmless to human body, good hygroscopicity;
(3) Artificial cotton: good hygroscopicity, cheap price and easy to wrinkle.
3 Placement of doormat
There are many places where doormats can be placed. Let's take a look at the following:
Doormats placed at the door are mainly used for dust removal and decontamination to keep the room clean and tidy. Therefore, the doormats at the door are often made of coconut fiber, rubber, polyester, nylon and other materials for dust removal.
The kitchen is a place with oily fumes, and there are more oil and water in the kitchen. Therefore, in order to prevent water and oil in the kitchen from entering other places, some cotton door mats with good water and oil absorption can be used. If the color is dark, the dirt is not easy to see, and the price is more authentic.
This place is generally a place to rest. You can buy some cotton or microfiber doormats, because the texture is comfortable, it is very suitable for the bedroom.